Sometimes all you need is a few simple ingredients to feel completely satisfied. I made this lunch a couple of weeks ago with inspiration from Sunday Suppers. It was super simple, super delicious and super satisfying. I'm craving it right now, for my lunch that's about to happen, and decided that I should share it. Simple and easy. Go for it.
Apple - Celery Root - Prosciutto - Parsley - Lemon - Maldon - Peppercorn
Prep time: 10 mins | Assembly time: 5 mins | Serves: 2
- 1 apple, cored and julienned
- 1 small celeriac, peeled and julienned
- 5 pieces of thinly sliced prosciutto, torn
- 1 small handful parsley, leaves only, torn
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- maldon sea salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon, chopped fresh parsley, salt, pepper and olive oil. Adjust to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine apple, celeriac, parsley, half of the prosciutto and toss with dressing. Top with the remaining torn prosciutto and fresh cracked peppercorns and of course, maldon sea salt.